The Q7 processor card offers the following key features:
- Builds on extensive heritage from flight-proven Q-card family
- Xilinx Zynq SoC, including ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore processors
- Memory: 2x LPDDR2 RAM, 2x QSPI Flash (NOR), 2x 32Gbytes MicroSD
- Power: typ. 1W @ 6V to 28V
- Interfaces included: Ethernet, USB, serial, I/Os accessibe through Q-Strips
The Q7 is typically used with an application-specific daughtercard designed to mission form-factor and with appropriate connectors. Several mission designs are using two Q7s on a single daughterboard, providing further robustness and enabling ditributed computing.
Each Q7 is delivered with a Product Integration Module (PIM) which provides additional interfaces and features for ease of development.
Further information on standard daughtercards and enclosures is available on request from Xiphos.