Q7 Camera Board
The Q7 Camera Board is a development board allowing the rapid integration of high-performance image processing algorithms into your camera systems for high-bandwidth video or imagery applications. The Xiphos Q7 Camera Board is a Daughterboard for the Xiphos Q7 Processor Board. It supports typically-used space-based camera interfaces, allowing the Q7 to be quickly integrated with the desired cameras to begin software development.
The Q7 Camera Board offers the following key features:
- Multiple USB 2.0, GPIO, serial, SpaceWire*, Camera Link* (2x Base, or 1x Medium, or 1x Full)**, multiple camera power outputs
- 110 x 110 x 15 mm
- Can be configured as LVDS. SpaceWire and Camera Link IP cores available from Xiphos.
- Interfaces cannot all be used concurrently. Details of configuration options are available by request.
- Linux Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Radiation effects mitigation & 25krad TID lifetime
The Q7 Camera Board is offered to allow customers to quickly integrate their cameras with the Q7 processor. The Q7 Camera Board is typically used in parallel with the development of a mission’s custom daughterboard, accelerating the design and testing of the application software by the customer
Did you know
Q-cards are generally used in conjunction with application-specific Daughterboards, which provide a broad range of interfacing options and application-specific electronics. Contact our team to learn more about customization.
Upholding the small form, minimal weight, and conservative power usage of its predecessors while boasting solid multiprocessor CPU performance, our Q7 is a hybrid environment of powerful CPUs and reprogrammable logic that will get the job done.
- Memory: 256MB LPDDR2 RAM (with ECC), 2x QSPI Flash (NOR), 2x MicroSD
- All-Programmable System-on-Chip: Xilinx Zynq SoC, including ARM dual-core
- Cortex-A9 MPCore processors supported by massive programmable logic resources
- Control FPGA: ProASIC 3.
- Operating System: Linux
We’re taking high-performance up a notch with the Q8, the latest addition to our spaceflight-ready miniature processing boards. Building upon the solid reputation of the Xiphos line, the Q8 maintains the same efficient design while setting new records in performance. It's like taking the known limits of processor power and giving them a caffeine boost.
- Builds on the extensive heritage of flight-proven Q-card family
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ Multi-Processor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) Processing FPGA, including quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 Application Processing Unit, dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 Real-Time Processing Unit, and ARM Mali-400 GPU supported by massive programmable logic resources
- Memory: 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM (with ECC), 2 x 256 MB QSPI Flash (NOR), and 2 x 128 GB eMMC.
- Power: typical 5W @ 5V to 16V
- Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 & 3.1, serial, multiple high speed I/O via mezzanine connector, including GPIO, LVDS, and GTR multi-Gbps transceivers for SATA or PCI Express (PCIe Gen 2)
- Linux SDK
- Radiation effects mitigation & 30krad TID lifetime