Q7 ACS Daughterboard
The Q7 Attitude Control System (ACS) daughterboard is a daughterboard for the Q7 processor card that provides a suite of functions and interfaces that are commonly required in a satellite ACS subsystem. Given the large suite of interfaces and functions available on the board, it can also be used in more general applications, where only a subset of the available functions are required.
The Q7 ACS Daughterboard offers the following key features:
- Numerous RS-422 and RS-485 serial interfaces, multiple GPIO
- Multiple switchable 5V, 15V, and 28V outputs, 3x full H-Bridge drivers, current and voltage monitoring & telemetry
- 100 x 76 x 14.5 mm (with Q7, excluding RJ45 connector)
- 25 to 34V (28V nominal)
- 2.7W @ idle
The Q7 ACS daughterboard, in conjunction with the Q7, is generally used as an Attitude Control System computer or as a satellite platform’s Onboard Computer (OBC). Given the large suite of interfaces and functions available on the board, it can also be used for more general use, connecting to numerous other systems in a bus or payload for command and control applications.
Did you know
Q-cards are generally used in conjunction with application-specific Daughterboards, which provide a broad range of interfacing options and application-specific electronics. Contact our team to learn more about customization.
Q7 Camera Board
The Q7 Camera Board is a development board allowing the rapid integration of high-performance image processing algorithms into your camera systems for high-bandwidth video or imagery applications. The Xiphos Q7 Camera Board is a Daughterboard for the Xiphos Q7 Processor Board. It supports typically-used space-based camera interfaces, allowing the Q7 to be quickly integrated with the desired cameras to begin software development.
- Interfaces: Multiple USB 2.0, GPIO, serial, SpaceWire*, Camera Link* (2x Base, or 1x Medium, or 1x Full)**, multiple camera power outputs
- Size: 110 x 110 x 15 mm
- Input Voltage: 15-28V
- Can be configured as LVDS. SpaceWire and Camera Link IP cores available from Xiphos.
- Interfaces cannot all be used concurrently. Details of configuration options are available by request.
- Power: Linux Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Rea Time Clock: Radiation effects mitigation & 25krad TID lifetime
We’re taking high-performance up a notch with the Q8, the latest addition to our spaceflight-ready miniature processing boards. Building upon the solid reputation of the Xiphos line, the Q8 maintains the same efficient design while setting new records in performance. It's like taking the known limits of processor power and giving them a caffeine boost.
- Builds on the extensive heritage of flight-proven Q-card family
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ Multi-Processor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) Processing FPGA, including quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 Application Processing Unit, dual-core ARM Cortex-R5 Real-Time Processing Unit, and ARM Mali-400 GPU supported by massive programmable logic resources
- Memory: 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM (with ECC), 2 x 256 MB QSPI Flash (NOR), and 2 x 128 GB eMMC.
- Power: typical 5W @ 5V to 16V
- Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 & 3.1, serial, multiple high speed I/O via mezzanine connector, including GPIO, LVDS, and GTR multi-Gbps transceivers for SATA or PCI Express (PCIe Gen 2)
- Linux SDK
- Radiation effects mitigation & 30krad TID lifetime